KDR Raise The Roof

15 volunteers for the Raise the Roof Campaign. Over the years Kirk Deighton Rangers AFC have asked the local community to support their continued efforts to support the local charities close to our heart which we will continue to do, however this time, in 2023 there will be a series of events and fund raisers to help raise funds for the football club as well. For those who have been recently, you will notice the clubhouse is past it's best unfortunately and we'd love nothing more to get it back to it's former glory. The clubhouse hasn't had a revamp since it was build back in the 80's and sadly the roof is now beyond repair and after any heavy downpour we get leaks which ruins the interior. This crowd fund is to raise £7,500 so we can apply for a Football Foundation grant to completely renovate the entire clubhouse starting with a new roof. Once the new roof is on (priority) then we can be reassured that any internal work won't be damaged from leaks. Through the football foundation if we raise 25% of the funds, then we can apply for a grant for the remaining 75% which would potentially mean a total of £30,000 which would be more than enough to update the clubhouse. We'd very much love to update the whole interior so it can be used for private parties and events and hopefully be far more hospitable for match day visitors, new and old. Thank you in advance and we look forward to seeing you in 2023 either to support our Saturday teams or perhaps at one of our fundraising events! We hope with the help from everyone we really can RAISE THE ROOF!

Fundraising page

Challenge registration number: 263694

23 hours and 58 minutes

TPCorguk.Models.ChallengeTypes

About the ‚ÄčNational Three Peaks Challenge

The National Three Peaks Challenge takes in the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales, often in 24 hours.

Participants

  • Dean Buckle
  • Clair Strike
  • Kate Myers
  • Eve Myers
  • Richard Jenner
  • Ben Lawrence
  • Jason Douglas
  • Dan Flynn
  • James Flynn
  • Jo Whitaker
  • Neil Whitaker
  • Jodie Shepherd
  • Deb Dexter
  • Simon Dexter
  • Andy Brownridge